If you were confused about orange eye shadow, I’m back with another not commonly used color choice…white. White opens up your eye area, looks clean and bright, and even makes your eyes look bigger and more wide awake. With the amount of people who claim they don’t sleep enough, who doesn’t want to look more awake? Or have wide anime-like eyes? You can have fun with glitter, metallic shades, silvers and even golds with the fun, bold look. Follow these steps for an awesome snowy eye:
- Prime your eyelids using your favorite primer.
- Apply a white cream shadow from your lash line all the way up to your brow bone. Blend with your finger.
- Pat a matte white shadow over your cream shadow.
- Apply a gunmetal like color at the outer corner of your eye with a small brush. Use a blending brush to blend the color inwards.
- Line the inner rim of your eye with a white pencil liner.
- Apply mascara to your bottom lashes.
- Take a liquid glitter topcoat and pat all over your eyelid. Concentrate on the center and inner corner.
- Apply mascara to your top lashes.
And there you have it! A fun, creative, pretty look for your eyes! Best of all, you can experiment with this look till you find what you like best. Have fun!